Class information and safety
The SeattleGYM Instructors are excited to be working out with you in person. We want to keep everyone healthy and safe while working out together.
Please carefully read all the information below.
Reservations are NOT required for classes.
Note about Masks: Masks are optional for members, and available for free at the Front Desk.
• Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time, to swipe membership and check in at front desk.
• Use hand sanitizer upon entry and after class.
• Enter the GroupX studio at least 5 minutes prior to class to set up your space and clean your equipment.
The SeattleGYM will provide mats, dumbbells & barbell sets for your workout. Please clean them before and after class. Disinfectant, towels and wipes are supplied.
If you want to bring your own small equipment, the TSG FIT KIT (gliding discs, circle band, small ball) is available for purchase at the front desk. Items are sold separately too. We also have a supply of these items in the studio for member use.
Your arrival at TSG is your confirmation that you are not experiencing the following symptoms:
• Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
• Fever(above 100.4), chills, muscle pain, sore throat.
• New loss of taste or smell.
• Gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.