Rev: June 22, 2020 PHASE 2 PLANS for GYM access
We’re excited to announce that the Seattle GYM will open our doors on Monday June 22nd for Phase 2 by Reservation only.
Phase 2 GYM operations will include 2 Options: by appointment ONLY and due to Phase 2 requirements , we can only allow 5 people per hour per area session.
1. For Phase 2 GYM Training Sessions you will need to reserve your spot at GYM ACCESS (PLEASE ONLY 2 GYM bookings per WEEK)*
*However, if a space is available 4 Hours before set time then OK to Book.
Note: CARDIO booking does not count toward GYM Booking
This allows access to all Gym equipment on the Main 1st floor – only.
2. For Phase 2 CARDIO Training Sessions you will need to reserve your spot at CARDIO ACCESS
This allows access to all CARDIO equipment on the 2nd Floor Cardio loft – only.
3. For Phase 2 Indoor Group Exercise Sessions you will need to reserve your spot at GROUPX ACCESS
This allows access to the group exercise classes - only.
4. For Phase 2 Outdoor Deck Group Exercise Sessions you will need to reserve your spot at DECK GROUPX ACCESS
This allows access to the deck for group exercise classes - only.
- You can reserve spots up to 7 days in advance.
- Choose a workout time slot that works for you. These are 60 min slots, with some gaps to allow our staff time to conduct detail disinfecting cleaning.
- Access to GYM Training is Free, but you need to have current active Membership
As Fitness club owners, a healthy environment is our primary goal. We certainly understand the importance of social distancing and the need to limit attendance.
For the past two months our businesses have been focused on the best ways to achieve this restart successfully.
We have been hard at work to reconfigure the club layout and develop cleaning and social distancing protocols for reopening so that you feel comfortable when you decide to come back. Please see below for a list of new safeguards we’re putting in place, and some important changes.
Other Member information – Important Member information