Phase 3 Plan Updates 5/21
Welcome Back TSG Members
We’re excited to have you back at The Seattle GYM. WA State has issued new requirements for Phase 3 Opening for Fitness Clubs, allowing us 50% Occupancy.
At the Seattle GYM, a healthy environment is our primary goal and we certainly understand the importance of social distancing and the need to limit attendance.
Weight Room & Cardio Loft walk-in visits.
Note about Masks: Members who have been vaccinated will not be required to wear masks, but social distancing will continue to be encouraged throughout the gym.
ReOpening Guidelines and Protocols
• Daily staff wellness checks will occur and potentially, wellness checks for members (pending Governor’s guidelines).
• Please arrive on time for your listed Session.
• We ask that you leave promptly after your workout time for others safety.
• Members should arrive dressed to workout. The locker rooms will be open for necessary and limited personal use. Showers, saunas and lockers are now open for use.
• Members are required to bring their own water bottles. Water fountains are shut down, however the refill station will be open.
• Disinfectant bottle and cleaning towels will be provided. Members are expected to clean any equipment before and after use.
• Maintain a six-foot distance.
• Guests are not allowed in the facility at this time.
• In addition, staff will be cleaning equipment and facility with hospital-grade disinfectant throughout the day and thorough cleanings will be done each evening.
• We have modified the facility flow and equipment spacing to ensure that everyone has ample space.
• Our Online Workouts have been a huge hit and we’re excited to announce that these will continue, even once we reopen.
Club Hours Daily: (May be updated)
Mon-Thurs: 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
Fri: 6:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sat-Sun: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm
We are looking forward to seeing you back at the club!
If you have any questions please contact us at Support@theSeattleGYM.com