Kari Step Challenge 2.2.2017February 2, 2020
UpdatesMarch 17, 2020
In light of ongoing news regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), We wanted to assure you that our staff will be more frequently cleaning all areas, including locker rooms, workout areas, workout equipment, fixtures, handrails, door knobs, drinking fountains, etc.
- Group Fitness Studio mats will get a daily disinfecting treatment
- We are adding more wipe dispensers around the gym
- Single use paper towels have been added to group fitness and cycle studios for equipment and mat cleaning.
- In addition to towels and cleaning solution a wipe dispenser is now installed in the main gym area to wipe machines and equipment before and after use.
- Consider bringing your own clean mat to class or a mat towel
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home while sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Cover coughs.
The safety of our members and staff is, and always will be, our top priority. Sincerely, Mark & Kari