6 Week Weight Loss Challenge at The SeattleGYM
Fitness • Nutrition • Fun
"This challenge did so much more than I expected. For someone who exercises often, with lots of repetition, I was exposed to classes I had never taken before...and am now going to regularly. The variety of workouts and class dynamics were, surprisingly, a welcome change and addition to my exercise routine. The exercise and nutrition app we worked with was easy to navigate. Just entering a food item before eating it...seeing the amount of calories, carbs, etc...was enough to change my food choices and pay more attention to what I eat and how much. Vicki and Susan were amazing trainers and leaders...and so supportive. They sent weekly emails with key tips and goals, along with background information on the benefits of food types, eating habits, and exercise regimens. More than halfway through the program, I took a 2.5 week vacation out of the country and even lost weight. Three months after finishing the challenge, I am 17 lbs lighter and now know what to do to maintain my current weight and size. I’m able to wear rings that haven’t fit on my fingers for years! I would definitely recommend the Weight Loss Challenge!" Casey, Spring 2018 Challenger
"My experience with the Weight Loss Challenge was extremely positive, the format was easy to understand, a lot of fun and very effective (lost 15 lbs). The coaches were very engaged, knowledgeable and energetic. I received personal guidance on my exercise and eating plans, and lots of support. The supportive environment created by Vicki and Susan made the whole experience fun and results were easy to achieve." Brent, Spring 2018 Challenger TSG Member
"I loved this challenge and can't wait to sign up for the next one. The support, nutrition suggestions, and exercise classes really helped keep me on track. 6 weeks is the perfect amount of time to focus in on changing habits, and with the support Susan and Vicki, it is achievable. Lori, Spring 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
"I highly recommend the Weight Loss Challenge. The coaches are amazing, providing individual support and feedback on weight loss, nutrition, exercise and strength training. The program builds great habits. I lost pounds and inches and went down a size in clothes. The program is great and the coaches are incredible!" –Carla, Winter 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
"In general I am pretty fit and active, but noticed that as I was getting older I was maintaining my heavier weight. I decided to join the WLC last Spring to help me lose 7 lbs before a big bicycle trip I had planned for the summer. I knew that being lighter would make the hill climbing more tolerable! My goal was realistic- to lose 1lb a week over 6 weeks. I ended up losing about 10lbs during the challenge but stuck to it afterwards and am now about 20lbs lighter than I was in May. Why did it work?! I think without a doubt it was a combination of using the My Fitness Pal food diary, and also upping my cross training with the great classes that Vicki and Susan offered us. I eat and drink what I want, but I make more thoughtful choices about what to eat, when to eat it, and to view daily exercise as an investment in myself. The structure of the class was very supportive and the weekly personal check ins were very positive and completely non judgmental.
Thanks to Vicki and Susan for being such great role models!" Paula, Spring 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
October 13 - November 24, 2019
6 Week Weight Loss Challenge
• REGISTER TODAY
• Please email Fitness Coaches Susan Rucker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Vicki Moen (email@example.com) for more information.
• TSG member price $239
• Non-member price $309 – includes 3 months membership at TSG
Are you ready to reboot your fitness and eating habits?
Join our fun results-oriented 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge. Whether you want to lose weight, feel more energetic or improve your fitness, you set your goals and we help you achieve them. In this 6-Week Challenge you’ll receive:
- Initial assessment including body measurements & 6-week goal planning for success
- Community workout once a week with your coaches and fellow challengers
- One 45 minute session with your coach to develop custom strength training plan
- Food logging with easy to use app to keep you on track
- 3 months VFiT membership. SeattleGYMs on-demand workouts!
- Weekly challenge activities teaching fun healthy habits that deliver pound shredding results
- Sound nutritional guidance focused on balanced healthy eating, so you’ll learn a sustainable approach to losing weight and getting healthy while still enjoying life
- Personal coaching on which simple habit changes are right for you that will make big impacts
- Online coaching support to keep you motivated and on your personal path towards success
- Weekly access to your coach to guide you and adjust your plan during the 6 weeks to assure you achieve your goals
- Final body measurements and post-challenge plan
- Three month SeattleGym membership included with non-member price
The best time to improve your fitness and health is always the same...it's today! Begin long-term sensible weight loss and fitness habits. Sign up to start your Challenge Now.
Can I join the Challenge if I'm not a SeattleGym member? Yes! Included in your package is three months of membership to both SeattleGym locations.
I'm new to Group Fitness classes, will the Weight Loss Challenge work for me? Yes! Our participants gain the skills and confidence to attend group fitness class by the end of the Challenge.
What if I can't attend the weekly Community workout due to work or travel? No problem! The private group workouts are an extra perk and we recommend you try to make at least one a week to accelerate your progress. But, if you can't attend the private WLC workouts, we will design a workout schedule that fits your life!