6 Week Weight Loss Challenge at The SeattleGYM
Fitness • Nutrition • Fun
"I loved this challenge and can't wait to sign up for the next one. The support, nutrition suggestions, and exercise classes really helped keep me on track. 6 weeks is the perfect amount of time to focus in on changing habits, and with the support Susan and Vicky, it is achievable. Lori, Spring 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
"I highly recommend the Weight Loss Challenge. The coaches are amazing, providing individual support and feedback on weight loss, nutrition, exercise and strength training. The program builds great habits. I lost pounds and inches and went down a size in clothes. The program is great and the coaches are incredible!" –Carla, Winter 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
"In general I am pretty fit and active, but noticed that as I was getting older I was maintaining my heavier weight. I decided to join the WLC last Spring to help me lose 7 lbs before a big bicycle trip I had planned for the summer. I knew that being lighter would make the hill climbing more tolerable! My goal was realistic- to lose 1lb a week over 6 weeks. I ended up losing about 10lbs during the challenge but stuck to it afterwards and am now about 20lbs lighter than I was in May. Why did it work?! I think without a doubt it was a combination of using the My Fitness Pal food diary, and also upping my cross training with the great classes that Vicki and Susan offered us. I eat and drink what I want, but I make more thoughtful choices about what to eat, when to eat it, and to view daily exercise as an investment in myself. The structure of the class was very supportive and the weekly personal check ins were very positive and completely non judgmental.
Thanks to Vicki and Susan for being such great role models!" Paula, Spring 2017 Challenger & TSG Member
Jan 21st – March 4th
6 Week Weight Loss Challenge
(Queen Anne and Laurelhurst)
• REGISTER TODAY
• Please email Fitness Coaches Susan Rucker (email@example.com) or Vicki Moen (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
• TSG member price $239.99
• Non-member price $309.99 – includes 3 months membership at TSG
Are you ready to lose pounds, inches and excess body fat while getting fit?
Join our fun results-oriented 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge. Whether you want to lose weight, feel more energetic or improve your fitness, you set your goals and we help you achieve them. In this 6-Week Challenge you’ll receive:
- Initial assessment including fitness assessment and body measurements
- One-on-one goal and coaching session to develop your personal 6-week plan for success
- Private group training sessions twice per week with our top instructors taking you through cutting edge body sculpting workouts
- 3 months VFiT membership. SeattleGYMs on-demand workouts!
- Weekly challenge activities teaching fun healthy habits that deliver pound shredding results
- Sound nutritional guidance focused on balanced healthy eating, so you’ll learn a sustainable approach to losing weight and getting healthy while still enjoying life
- Personal coaching on which simple habit changes are right for you that will make big impacts
- Online coaching support to keep you motivated and on your personal path towards success
- Weekly access to your coach to guide you and adjust your plan during the 6 weeks to assure you achieve your goals
- Final fitness assessment and body measurements
- Three month SeattleGym membership included with non-member price
Lose weight and get fit in the 6-week Weight Loss Challenge, because the best time to improve your fitness and happiness is always the same…it's today! So sign up to start your Challenge Now.
Can I join the Challenge if I'm not a SeattleGym member? Yes! Included in your package is three months of membership to both SeattleGym locations.
I'm new to Group Fitness classes, will the Weight Loss Challenge work for me? Yes! Our participants gain the skills and confidence to attend group fitness class by the end of the Challenge.
Can I join the Challenge if the Queen Anne location is my home gym? Yes! We make this challenge accessable to all SeattleGYM members and non-members, regardless of your SeattleGYM location preference.
What if I can't attend the private group training sessions due to work or travel? No problem! The private group workouts are an extra perk and we recommend you try to make at least one a week to accelerate your progress. But, if you can't attend the private WLC workouts, we will design a workout schedule that fits your life!